Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia Terms and Conditions
IN ORDER TO USE OUR WEB SITES, MOBILE WEB SITES, APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN (REFERRED TO COLLECTIVELY AS THE “SERVICES”), YOU MUST FIRST AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- This Agreement is made between Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia (“Dinamik Autohaus”, “we,” or “our”) and you, (“the customer”, “you” or “your”).
- By browsing, accessing or using this website or by using any facilities or service made available through it or by transacting through or on it, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”).
- The Terms and the Site may periodically change without notice. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions and any use of the site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent to the changes.
- You will need to register by creating an account with Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia (either by registering directly with us or by allowing Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia application to connect through your Facebook or other social media profile) in order to obtain access to certain services, including products. If you choose to create an account with us, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a user ID and password). Access to the Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia website and services is not authorized by any other person or entity using your user ID and password and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your user ID and password secure. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or that your user ID and password are no longer secure, you agree to notify us immediately.
- The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia reserves the right at its discretion to decline to provide you with the Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia service at any time, or to amend, alter or terminate the Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia in any way. The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia will not be liable to you or a third party in any way.
- You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with these terms and conditions or your use of the website in any way.
- The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia takes steps to ensure that information displayed on this website is accurate and complete, but does not guarantee that information on this website is free from errors or omissions and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia reserves the right to alter information published on this website if we consider it incorrect or misleading.
- The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia can cancel orders and refund customers money because of pricing errors (or for any reason).
- All of the data on Products and Promotions including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice by the party providing the Product or Promotion. You should use discretion while browsing the Internet.
- The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia products, service and all information and materials on this website are provided “as is” and Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia does not give any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations and warranties (statutory, express or implied) are expressly excluded, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties and fitness for a particular purpose. The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia makes no representation or warranty about, and takes no responsibility or liability for, the quality or suitability of any product or service offered on this website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law (and subject to any rights you have under the Malaysia Consumer Law, Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia is not liable under any circumstances (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any direct or indirect loss or damage (including, but not limited to, general, consequential, special or incidental loss or damages, loss of profits or loss of savings) suffered by you or anyone else arising from the direct or indirect use of this website or The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia service or from the use of, or inability to use, any product or service bought on this website. If, notwithstanding these terms and conditions, Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia is held liable, then Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia total liability to you and those claiming through you under any and all causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount purchased.
- You release and discharge and will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, The Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates (“Released Parties”), from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, incurred or suffered by you or by Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia as a result of any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any third party against you or Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia that arises out of or in connection with:
- Your use of this website; or
- Any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any terms and conditions specified by a Merchant; or
- Any activity related to your Account (including infringement of any third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct)
- You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing provision relating to Liability, Release and Indemnification is for the benefit of Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers and each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce the provision directly against you on its own behalf.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website including but not limited to disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features of this website.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Where this website contains links to third party sites and to resources provided by third parties (together “Other Sites”), those Other Sites are merely linked to provide information only and are solely for your convenience. We have no control over and do not accept and we assume no responsibility for Other Sites or for the content or products or services of Other Sites (including, without limitation, relating to social networking sites such as Facebook) and we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Authority to Leave
By selecting ‘Yes’ at the checkout page (or if you selected this option over the telephone with our Customer Service Center, Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia will leave your parcel at your unattended premises in accordance with your instructions.
You agree that the parcel is deemed received when left at your premises.
Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia and contractors associated with the delivery, do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from this Authority to Leave delivery method. You agree to release Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of this Authority to Leave.
If you do not give Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia Authority to Leave, you will have to be at your premises in order for the delivery to occur.
This Site contains copyright material, registered and non-registered trademarks that are protected by law and are the property of Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia and various third parties (“intellectual property rights”). You must not use our material and any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Site or our name or the names without our prior written consent.
This website www.automotivespareparts.my and any sub-domains are owned and operated by Dinamik Autohaus Enterprise.
Restrictions of Use
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the material contained on this Site, unless expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorized in writing by us.
You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this Site that contains a virus or other harmful component.
You acknowledge that the inclusion of links in this Site is not intended as an endorsement or recommendation of the linked site or the content of such sites, and Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia accepts no liability for loss of any kind arising from the information on any linked site.
You use and access a linked site at your own risk.
Use of Site from Outside Malaysia
The information on this Site (“the Information”) and the terms and conditions of this Agreement (“the Terms and Conditions”) have been prepared in accordance with Malaysian law.
If you are residing in or accessing this Site from a country other than Malaysia (“the User Country”) the Information and the Terms and Conditions may not satisfy the laws of the User Country.
Should the Information and the Terms and Conditions satisfy the laws of the User Country, then you are entitled to use the Site.
In the event that the Information or the Terms and Conditions do not satisfy the laws of the User Country, this Site is not intended for your use, and you are not entitled to rely on the Information.
If you do so, you agree to indemnify Automotive Spare Parts Malaysia for any loss or damage, which may be incurred by you as a consequence.
Changes to This Agreement
We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which this Agreement has changed, your use is acceptance of the updated Agreement.